Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pudding It In Yo Mouth (Angelo Pudding Diss Track)

Yo Angelo:
I thought you were cool. Then you decide not to write like a muthurfuckun fool.
You're being a bitch, a lame ass bitch. Tell me, Angelo, when did your feelings switch?
I thought you were a Christian and a man on a mission, till I caught you in the kitchen suckin' on Kitchel Daniels' nuts
I said, "Muthurfuckur what's up? You don't write shit on the blog so shut up."
You started crying and shit; been denying the shit. Then I looked at your record you was lying and shit.
So buck up, Julio, if that's your real name. Fuck I mean Angelo, and Pudding's your aim.
Pudding = Shit. Quit being a bitch, I mean a lame ass bitch, and write something worth reading
If you don't you's a bitch you's a bitch taking a beating.

Bloggly.

Get on it. For real.

1Love.

No comments: